[ Read the SemperVerus article, Secure Your Base (Your Soul) ]
An article on The Art of Manliness website captures the idea. It’s an excerpt from The ROTC Infantry Manual, published in 1942. Here are a few of the listed and defined qualities:
[ Read the SemperVerus article, Be Like Ernest Shackleton ]
- Honor, Uprightness, and Truthfulness
- Justice, Fairness, Impartiality
- Willingness to Accept Responsibility
- Initiative and Vision
- Decisiveness, Resoluteness, and Perseverance
- Courage, Moral and Physical
- Alertness, Quick Thinking, Presence of Mind
How are you measuring up?
[ Read SemperVerus articles on the topic of Being ]
Invite SemperVerus® to present its 5 life-changing success-generating components—prepare, aware, be, know, do—to your organization to inspire and motivate your members.
Join the SemperVerus Brotherhood™!