One example is the article, Developing and Understanding A Strong Defensive Mindset, by Jacob Paulsen, president of ConcealedCarry.com, and its accompanying “mindset” chart.
[ Read the SemperVerus article, How Does Your Character Measure Up? ]
Mindset is defined as the established set of attitudes each of us hold; the general frame of reference through which we observe life, interpret it, and make trivial and serious decisions in response to what we encounter every day.
Click the chart to enlarge it, scan the key points of it below, read the entire article at ConcealedCarry.com, and be sure to read the SemperVerus articles below.
The Six Components of A Concealed Carry Mindset:
- An Armed Citizen is Defensive Only
- An Armed Citizen Avoids Potential Conflict
- An Armed Citizen Is Aware Of Their Surroundings
- An Armed Citizen Is Determined To Win
- An Armed Citizen is Disciplined In Their Approach to Improvement
- An Armed Citizen is Diligent In Daily Preparedness
Read the following SemperVerus articles that correspond to the above six components:
- The 5 Elements of Self-Defense Law
- Biblical Lessons to Learn De-Escalating Skills
- SemperVerus articles on the subject of Situational Awareness
- Jeff Cooper’s Principles of Personal Defense
- Quality Self-Defense Training Builds Character
- SemperVerus articles on the subject of Training
Invite SemperVerus® to present its 5 life-changing success-generating components—prepare, aware, be, know, do—to your organization to inspire and motivate your members.
Join the SemperVerus Brotherhood™!