You may want to copy into your cell phone the following list of reasons why you feel it’s important to legally and responsibly concealed carry a defensive firearm and refer to the list often so you’re ready with an answer the next time a friend or family member asks. You may even want to read the list out loud every time before you holster your gun.
[ Read the SemperVerus article, Concealed Carry Daily Prayer ]
- It’s my civil right as acknowledged by the Second Amendment.
- I support the right to life.
- No one has the right to take my life.
- Guns save lives.
- I love my family.
- My family needs me.
- I am committed to protect myself and my family.
- I am prepared.
- I am a realist.
- I choose to not be a victim.
- Evil is real and life-ending threats abound.
- All that’s required for evil to prevail is for me to do nothing.
- The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
- Criminals and terrorists don’t schedule appointments.
- Criminals and terrorists employ heartless and brutal tactics.
- Criminals and terrorists act without conscience in the ferocious harm they cause.
- When seconds count, rescue personnel are minutes away.
- Guns are productive tools in my hands because I’m a responsible law-abiding citizen.
- Guns are normal and normal people use guns.
- It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need one and not have it.
[ Read the SemperVerus article, Worldviews and Emotional Assumptions in the Gun Civil Rights Debate ]
Invite SemperVerus to present its 5 life-changing success-generating components—prepare, aware, be, know, do—to your organization to inspire and motivate your members.
Join the SemperVerus Brotherhood™!